We understand circumstances may arise; however, we ask that you keep your scheduled appointments. If you need to reschedule, we require at least 24 hours notice.
You can request an appointment using our Patient Portal or by calling our main number at 503-214-1101.
- Please fill out all forms online (within the Patient Portal). This will greatly reduce your time at check in. Appointments may need to be rescheduled if paperwork is not completed.
- Please Arrive 15 minutes earlier then your scheduled appointment time. This will allow the front desk staff to ensure all paperwork has been received and is correct.
- Photo ID is required for every appointment.
- Please bring any related X-rays, MRI, or CT's to your appointment. Our clinic prefers these to be on CD.
- Please dress appropriately for your appointment. If you are being seen for your knee, shorts are recommended. If you are being seen for your shoulder or any other upper extremity, a button down shirt is recommended.
Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF opens in separate tab or window)