We hope this update finds you and your family happy, safe, & well!. As counties in Oregon slowly reopen, some guidelines still remain in place. As counties in Oregon re-open, we will continually review best practices for keeping our patients, staff, and providers safe.
Please follow the requirements outlined below.
As of September 2022, here are a few things you need to know:
- Masks, Face Covering, or Face Shields are required at all times while in the office. While the CDC has removed their recommendation for masks in a healthcare setting, the Oregon Health Authority and Oregon OSHA have not yet lifted their mandates.
- ▪ The following are not face coverings because they allow droplets to be released: a covering that incorporates a valve that is designed to facilitate easy exhalation, mesh masks, lace masks or other coverings with openings, holes, visible gaps in the design or material, or vents.
- “Mask” means a medical grade mask
- “Face covering” means a cloth, polypropylene, paper or other face covering that covers the nose and the mouth and that rests snugly above the nose, below the mouth, and on the sides of the face.
- • “Face shield” means a clear plastic shield that covers the forehead, extends below the chin, and wraps around the sides of the face.
- Paperwork is to be completed electronically: To assist us in our effort to maintain social distance, complete all required paperwork electronically. If you have any questions, please call us at 503-656-0836 and press * for an operator.
- Remain in Your Car & Check in via phone: When arriving for an in-office appointment, remain in your car and call 503-213-1659 to check in. You will receive a call or text when we are ready for you.
- Only the Patient is Allowed to Enter the Clinic: We encourage patients to attend appointments by themselves; however, if necessary, we will allow 1 visitor to attend appointments with the patient. Both patient and visitor must remain masked at all times.
- Hours: Both our Oregon City and Tualatin office have resumes normal business hours. Both offices are open Monday – Thursday 730am-5pm and Friday 730am-Noon. Our phone lines will remain open Monday - Friday from 8am - 4:30pm.
We understand this pandemic has been difficult for everyone. We appreciate your continued willingness to help us keep you and our staff safe. We are also doing our part by requiring staff to wear masks, frequent disinfecting, social distancing, etc. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you!
ROC Educational Videos
- COVID-19 series