ROC Orthopedic provides orthopedic & sports medicine solutions for many types of injuries. Below are links to detailed information regarding common injuries of the knee. In each study we detail the cause, possible risk factors, proper diagnosis, and treatment.
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injuries
- Meniscal Injuries
- Patellofemoral Problems (Runner's Knee)
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Prepatellar (Kneecap) Bursitis
- Unstable Kneecap
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)
Physicians Who Treat Knee Injuries:
The information on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.