We understand circumstances may arise; however, we ask that you keep your scheduled appointments. If you need to reschedule, we require at least 24 hours notice.
Oregon City: 503-420-0210
- Please fill out all forms online. This will greatly reduce your time at check in. Appointments may need to be rescheduled if paperwork is not completed.
- Please Arrive 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time. This will allow the front desk staff to ensure all paperwork has been received and is correct.
- Photo ID is required for every appointment.
- Please bring any related X-rays, MRI, or CT's to your appointment. Our clinic prefers these to be on CD.
- Please dress appropriately for your appointment. If you are being seen for your knee, shorts are recommended. If you are being seen for your shoulder or any other upper extremity, a button-down shirt is recommended.
We support our patients having access to their health information. Beyond the patient portal, we have also enabled the ability for mobile apps to provide you access to your health information in a safe and secure way. However, we are unaware of any apps that have been configured to connect to our system at this time. Our website will be updated when we become aware of any apps you can use to access your health information.