Orthopedic Patient Testimonials
Our physicians and staff strive to provide the highest quality of orthopedic care to the satisfaction of our patients
"Dr Huberty repaired my RT shoulder after a very bad tear/separation….He is a younger surgeon but that actually was a plus, since he had training in more modern methods of repair which cut down scarring and was less invasive. My surgery was 100% successful and now, 1 year later, I am back to my old self and active once again just as before the surgery."
"Very Friendly, Very Informative"
"Great Medical Care"
|"While I am not happy with the knee problem, I am content coming to see Dr. Sedgewick and all the great care over the years."|
|"You will not find a better Orthopedic Physician & Surgeon than Dr Ballard. His work is top notch, he is easy to talk to, he LISTENS to his patients & takes the time necessary to understand the problem"||
"Very pleased with the extra care & attention"
"Exceptional care & service. Absolutely would recommend"
|"Dr Feinblatt saved me from foot and ankle surgery. I am so grateful"|
|"Your staff are friendly and attentive. Dr. Black is a super doctor."||
"Wouldn’t want to go anywhere else."
More quotes from Oregon Orthopedic & Sports Medicine patients:
- "The last thing anyone wants to hear is that they have reached the end of the line for the solution to their pain. Surgery would be my one and final choice, with my window of opportunity closing within a year. Knowing the long road ahead I would face to recover, and weighing it against near constant debilitating pain if I chose to do nothing, I agreed to put my trust in Dr Huberty and allow him to perform a full shoulder replacement on my 73 year old self. Six months later, I have regained nearly 100% of my shoulder mobility and have said goodbye to the chronic shoulder pain I had suffered with for years. I was further encouraged when, less than 6 months later, I was given the ok to train and run my 25th marathon. Dr Huberty not only gave me a new shoulder, he infused a fresh outlook on life , free from chronic pain. I am beyond grateful."
- It's a miracle! Dr Ballard is an amazing surgeon who gave me the ability
to walk again, and so much more! After years of "gouging" pain in my
left hip, and severe lack of mobility and pain in my right hip, I am
hiking again and loving every minute of it. To be in the woods was my
focus and I was wondering if that would ever happen again, until I met
Dr. Ballard. When he walked in, he had an incredible presence ~ full of energy and life ~ very confident and very real. We knew he was the surgeon for me. With Dr. Ballard we got the best of both worlds ~ a talented surgeon and a kind and compassionate man.
A little over a year ago, there were many times when I could not even walk from my front door to my garage. I remember reading Dr. Ballard's testimonials and started crying, overwhelmed with hope, and said aloud to my husband "I want to experience that". Now I do! Thank you so much Dr. Ballard!! You "ROC"!
--Debra G., October 2016
- Having been a patient here on several occasions, I believe that there can be NO BETTER hands to be in! I have received nothing but the best possible care on every occasion!!
-- Wayne O., September 2016
- Dr. Sedewick is professional and fun doctor and he does an outstanding job in arthroscopic knee surgery. I was off my crutches in 1 day! I would highly recommend anyone to go and see him. You get back into regular life so fast.
- “Dr Feinblatt & Staff – you and your PRP injections cured me 100%. Thank you!! For almost 2 years, I walked like a duck and hurt with every step. Standard therapies did not work. 7 months after PRP, the right Achilles tendon was pain free, so we did the left Achilles. In two months, the left tendon was painless and 100% good.
Thank you very much. Keep up the great doctoring for us! Your care is essential for our wellbeing!”
- "I feel at my ripe old age of 68 that Dr. Feinblatt was the Best In both bedside manners, proper treatments and as my surgeon, Thank you Dr. And your staff I would give him an A+"
C.C. - Jan. 2015
- Excellent - Thanks for getting me in for an early appointment
- "Dr. Feinblatt is an excellent surgeon who fixed my Achilles' tendon and gave me my life back. I can't thank him and his staff enough! Thank you all!"
A.R. Jan. 2015 Insertional Achilles Tendinosis
- You guys are great!
- "Dr Feinblatt saved me from foot and ankle surgery. I am so grateful"
- "Dr Feinblatt is very professional and personable. Surgery went great. Staff was great as well."
- I was impressed and very pleased with the care given to me throughout the process. I am very thankful for Dr. Black and all the staff at Oregon orthopedic and South Portland Surgical Center.
- “Dr. Feinblatt,
At my last appointment in March we talked about sending you an update after my marathon. I decided to wait until I had completed my entire "journey" this year.
As you may recall I first saw you in the beginning of February with a complete fracture of the third metatarsal in my left foot. Up to that point my training had been going very well and I was looking forward to my first Boston Marathon. Obviously I was devastated to hear the news of this injury just 11 weeks until the race.
With your treatment and recovery plan I am happy to say that I was able to participate in the celebration of this year's event. While it wasn't my fastest marathon, I was able to enjoy the city of Boston's recovery from last year's bombings. Your direction and advice was key to my return to running.
Personally I wasn't done yet. And again you were the starting point to my healing that allowed me to ramp up my training and successfully run my first 100 mile race this past weekend.
I've included a couple of pictures, one from the finish line at Boston and the other as I approach the finish line at the Mountain Lakes 100, 22 hours and 32 minutes after starting.
Thanks again for aiding in the healing process and getting me back on my feet. Literally.
- “As an avid tennis player, I had to entrust my foot surgery to the best. Dr Feinblatt is a true pro. I am back doing the sports I love!”
- My name is Steven, in January of 2014 I had a foot surgery at your facility, Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center. Thank you for providing a superior environment of professionalism. The cleanliness, attention to detail, level of communication with the support staff and anesthesiology provided a confident, assuring environment.
I commend the surgeon, Dr. Jeffery S. Feinblatt M.D., P.C. for being a capable, caring, thorough, professional that I believe represented the highest principles and in the medical profession. He assessed and treated my unique disability and has followed it through the entire process. Dr. Feinblatt even continued the relationship to my Physical Therapist and was instrumental in the education and direction of my rehabilitation, i.e., my positive outcome.
Led by a blessed talent in Dr. Feinblatt, together with Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center, Oregon Orthopedic & Sports Medicine, my Physical Therapist Ben Baarspul of Black Diamond PT my quality of life has improved and I am thankful for the professional, personal and (complete) services provided.
- STAR total ankle replacement patient on 12.12.12. Not being able to walk without pain from bone on bone and a badly out of alignment ankle, I was anxious to have the surgery. I'm so glad I did. No pain from the ankle, although some remedial surgery for swelling will be necessary. Dr. Feinblatt has always been very accommodating, patient and explains things clearly. I have every confidence in his ability to have me back to near normal again. Gives good hugs too!
- “For years, I suffered undue pain and sleepless nights unless I took an over the counter pain reliever. In October 2011, Dr Huberty performed a very successful surgery that at times makes me feel like a new, younger man – though I am fast approaching my 70th birthday. I would certainly recommend that anyone who has suffered years of pain and wondered if there is a solution..there is…..thanks to your outstanding work. “
- I met Dr. Sedgewick when I had to have emergency surgery. I really like him, he is super nice and made funnies about my situation, which was nice! It's hard to make light out of a bad situation. I highly recommend him. I live in Vancouver and I travel 40 mins to keep going to him instead of being transferred to Washington, because I like his personality and how he treats me. Thank you so very much.
- The Best!!! Especially Dr. Ballard he is superb!! He has done a hip replacement and a total knee replacement... did an awesome job...couldn't ask for a better Dr. for Orthopedic needs.. very caring..so glad that he is in Oregon City area...
- I had a total reverse shoulder replacement on 12/12/12 done by Dr. Sedgewick. The results have been amazing. The pain is gone and I have more movement and ROM then I have had in years. Dr. Sedgewick is a wonderful surgeon........
- “As a professional soccer player, my foot is my prized possession. Last year( 2012) when I found out that I had a broken bone in my foot, I was pretty upset and didn’t really know what was next and how the injury would affect the rest of my season and career.
However, with the help of my athletic trainers and team doctors, I was able to be introduced to Dr. Feinblatt. I trust my trainers/ team doctors, because I know they work with the best in the region depending on the injury. I was sent to Dr Feinblatt for further examination of my injury. The moment he ( Feinblatt ) looked at the X-ray, he immediately schedule me for the next available opening slot for my foot surgery.
The surgery was perfectly done and I could barely tell I had a screw in my foot. I didn’t take my pain medications because I was never in severe pain. A few days later I start walking without my crutches and a couple weeks later I was out of my walking boot too. But with his experience he put me back in the walking boot for extra week for the bone to heal properly, that extra week paid off big time for me. A few weeks later I started running and could hardly tell that there was a screw in my foot.
I know a lot of people that had the same injury and most of them told me that I would feel the screw in my foot depending on the weather and how much pressure I put on it, but I still never experience any of those after effects.
The thing that impressed me more is how he was constantly contacting me to make sure I was ok and to ensure I wasn’t experiencing anything that I wasn’t suppose to experience after the foot surgery. That shows me that he cares more about his patients than the job”
- I love you guys. I finally got my husband, Ken, to see you. He doesn't like change, but he's glad he finally changed orthopedic surgeons.
- "1 year ago today received my first knee replacement. The experience and outcome was so much better than I had ever hoped for. Was home in two days, daughter stayed with me for a couple of nights then sent her home. Went to DisneyLand 3 months after surgery. New knee was great old knee not so much so went back 12/7/12 and got the second knee.
Now am able to ride my bike, swim and walk with no pain.
Can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Ballard, his staff and Meridian Park Hospital. Highly recommend all of them!"
- "Through my 2 shoulder surgeries, Dr. Huberty maintained a skilled, professional but caring attitude while treating me. His accumulated years of medical practice and patient care along with solid communication skills helped build my trust in our doctor and patient relationship. Such physicians are rare, and I consider Dr. Huberty a true asset to the orthopedic and sports medical field."
- “For a period of 7 months, I was unable to go down stairs. Dr Feinblatt suggested a minor surgery to remove scar tissue from my ankle, but I was skeptical. I did have the surgery done and what a BIG difference it has made. I can go down stairs with ease and no more pain. Thank you so much!”
- "I wish all doctors’ offices & staff were as nice as this one, thank you."
- "Love the staff & doctor"
- "Dr Ballard was very encouraging to me before & after my surgery. He pulls no punches and has been straight with me from the beginning. He is very knowledgeable regarding the quickest way to recovery. He would be my first reference to anyone."
- "I am a return patient and will see for all my ortho needs"
- "Great customer service...I have absolute confidence in my doctor"
- "I appreciate the preparation information for surgery. I knew just what to expect"
- "This was my first surgery & everything & everyone was awesome."
- "Quick, courteous, friendly, & professional"
- "All of the physicians I have dealt with here are wonderful & caring. I recommend this office all the time"
- " Everyone is friendly and very helpful. Thank you for being here and being so helpful. You are the most caring."
- "The staff here has always treated me with respect."
- "Dr. Sedgewick was great."